Hello? It’s me! haha.. As always Jule always beat me when it comes to updating blogs. for some reasons I feel like seven days a week isn’t enough anymore! I need an eight day!! And also, do you feel like this year is moving so fast?? It’s almost the end of February. Arghh! Slow down please!!
Anyway, stop with the excuses, let’s get to it.
So just to give a little life updates about what is going on or will be going on in my life.
- My work schedule is back to six days a week, so a chance for me to keep up with my social life or just life in general is getting smaller and shorter.
- Rekindled with someone that i shouldn’t have rekindled with and got blindsided again. But whatever, I’ve moved on. The wound is still a little fresh, but i’ll be okay
- Finally found a set of friends that I can hang out and share things with.
- Finally found a church and went to one of their services (disclaimer: not because I don’t want to go often, but because of my work schedule that doesn’t allow me to get every Sunday off)
- Started going to the gym in January with a purpose of losing some weight before April. I’ve lost 10 pounds now, YAY!
- What’s in April? I’m visiting Indonesia after almost eleven years. Pretty exciting.
- Found a new apartment, we are moving in on the 1st of April and I’m leaving on the 6th, which will make the next couple of months to be the busiest months of this year.
- Established my obsession with burritos and all things Mexican food.
- Booked Jule’s first “real” vacation to visit my beloved self in CA!!!!! whattttt??? haha, so excited!! Trust me Jule, I’m an awesome tour guide and host! haha 😀
So I guess those are the biggest things that has happened, or is going on or will be going on in the next few months.